Random good picture Not show
1. The enrolment criteria are geographical rather than academic.
2. The full fee is payable on enrolment.
3. Enrolment will take place in September.
4. Enrolment for engineering courses is low this year.
5. Primary school enrolment will peak this year.
6. Total enrolment fell between 1991 and 1997.
7. You will be given a reading list at enrolment.
8. Enrolment will take place in the main hall.
9. This school has an enrolment of 800 pupils.
10. Enrolment is the first week of September.
11. Between 1980 and 1987, overall enrolment in primary and secondary school increased by 42 percent.
12. Now the bank expresses surprise that school enrolment is down from 80 % to 66 %.
13. The maximum permitted enrolment was thirty-two students and written work was an explicit expectation.
14. The breadth of national educational enrolment represents social mobility.
15. Good Luck with your enrolment and the start of the new academic year - see you in October.
16. Some aspects of open enrolment go back to the 1980 Education Act.
17. A fee is charged for each year of study and is payable at enrolment.
18. Fees must be paid in full at the time of enrolment.
19. At the present time, 27 colleges are providing courses, with a record enrolment of 690 students.
20. Other measures include teacher appraisal, the National Curriculum, open enrolment, standardised assessment tasks.
21. The Senate shall prescribe the procedures to be followed at enrolment.
22. I have tried to give an indication of the very varied actual pattern of enrolment in schools.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. Judgements about the comparative quality of schools are a consequence of open enrolment and need good management.
24. This is the reform of admissions policies and the introduction of open enrolment.
25. By this time, all provinces except Zambezia had at least 40 percent female enrolment.
26. It is the student's responsibility to arrange for payment in full on or before enrolment.
27. The significance of these comparatively simple provisions on open enrolment should not be overlooked.
28. We did not include in the analysis admissions to hospital on the day of enrolment.
29. Colin Urie's section deals with procedures and enquiries on endorsements, enrolment and certification.
30. An approach was made to St Augustine's and an assessment panel was held to consider Tony's enrolment in the school.
More similar words: enroll, entailment, ailment, concealment, commencement, amendment, enticement, resentment, entertainment, sentiment, foment, mentor, comment, mental, moment, mentally, element, raiment, clement, segment, torment, garment, mention, payment, augment, momentum, argument, shipment, increment, fragment.