Random good picture Not show
(1) His concealment of his true motives was masterly.
(2) Stay in concealment until the danger has passed.
(3) I think there was deliberate concealment of relevant documents.
(4) Many animals rely on concealment for protection.
(5) My example also incorporates another method of concealment, a rather cruder one.
(6) A contributory factor, perhaps, was his concealment of a warm and generous nature behind a self-assertive manner.
(7) She would have erupted from concealment, all guns blazing, and made the ultimate scene.
(8) I was leaning for concealment against a light pole, my cotton jacket crumpling the paper messages taped to its base.
(9) This small act of concealment had partly stemmed from the fact that she herself had never had money.
(10) The simplest method of all, where body concealment is concerned, is to match perfectly the colour of the background.
(11) The criminals vainly sought concealment from the searchlight.
(12) Further attempt at concealment was useless.
(13) Concealment of evidence is against the law.
(14) She was tasting of the sweets of concealment.
(15) According to the requirements of silence and concealment[sentencedict.com/concealment.html], a frame-type floating raft isolation system was designed to reduce the vibration and noise of power machine in a submarine.
(16) A place of concealment so obvious suspicious and scrutiny as that which Porteous had chosen.
(17) Because of its concealment and complexity, contract dupery crime has retained a high ratio compared with other dupery crimes.
(18) Rather, his subtlety shows itself in his deliberate concealment of it, in the ways in which he masks himself in obviousness.
(19) This paper introduces analytic reason and way for concealment channels. It is emphasized on matrix analysis theory with shared resource, and illustrated the superiority of the analytical method.
(20) But concealment corrodes the chance of creating confidence between governed and governing , manager and managed.
(21) Let it become the most concealment sand grain in our heart bottom.
(22) Otherwise the attic or the coal cellar had to suffice, but concealment had been the fashion.
(23) If a national asylum were provided there would be no motive for concealment.
(24) Tax avoidance is legal; tax evasion is illegal - involving concealment in one form or another,(sentencedict.com) and therefore fraud.
(25) History will not be generous with those who have compounded suffering by arrogant concealment.
(26) Many will have been wearing a special costume for their childhood which has given them particular concealment.
(27) The meeting have all been in public places, without concealment.
(28) Miller's direct front, left, and right were fighting in defilade and possessed ample cover and concealment necessary for the employment of overwhelming fires on the totally exposed patrol.
(29) After reviewing this mirror image set of the Biller documents, I did not see any type of concealment, destruction, or pattern of discovery abuse that affected my cases that I had sought to reopen .
(30) They may be there, though, for the purpose of concealment, for no more exceptionable purpose.
More similar words: conceal, concealed, concentrate, concentration, concentrate on, concentrating, entailment, ailment, commencement, concept, conceit, concede, concern, concert, conceive, conceited, conception, concerning, concession, inconceivable, conceptualise, disconcerting, concurrent, be concerned about, announcement, confinement, consignment, containment, realm, amendment.