Random good picture Not show
1. Tom Hayden recalled the foment in Chicago 28 years ago that propelled him as a young radical into the national spotlight.
2. That's an attempt to foment discord.
3. Foment a mass exodus of key executives who actually know how to run the giant computer company.
4. The rebels know the truth and seek to foment revolution.
5. They will foment trouble in all three Baltic republics,(http://Sentencedict.com) where there are large Russian - speaking minorities.
6. The song was banned on the grounds that it might foment racial tension.
7. The result has been a series of increasingly bizarre and destructive blowups that generally foment a lot of confusion be-fore petering out.
8. Every two blocks or so he would leave the parade to renew an old acquaintanceship or foment a new one.
9. In addition to unorganized individual and mob action, the Klan continued to foment racial violence.
10. In implementing a policy against transnational crime and terrorism, we must, nonetheless, respect human rights and avoid measures that will lead to further radicalization and foment terrorism.
11. The still - simmering possibility of previously unthinkable defaults by west European states continues to foment uncertainty.
12. An Arab uprising against us, which the Germans were definitely trying foment, would have been disastrous.
More similar words: moment, momentum, momentary, in a moment, at the moment, for the moment, at this moment, not to mention, commencement, amendment, entailment, entertainment, sentiment, mentor, mental, comment, element, segment, mention, ailment, raiment, payment, augment, mentally, argument, shipment, elements, regiment, increment, document.