Random good picture Not show
(1) Love is a sweet torment.
(2) The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves. William Penn
(3) He has never suffered the torment of rejection.
(4) She lay awake all night in torment.
(5) His shyness made public speaking a torment to him.
(6) She has suffered great mental torment.
(7) The torment of having her baby kidnapped is written all over her face.
(8) The family said they had endured years of torment and abuse at the hands of the neighbours.
(9) The flies were a terrible torment.
(10) The journey must have been a torment for them.
(11) I will torment you no more .
(12) What a little torment that child is!
(13) His schooldays were a torment.
(14) At times the memories returned to torment her.
(15) Did she torment him merely for sport? Sentencedict.com
(16) The sea wailed like a soul in torment.
(17) The dog was howling like a soul in torment.
(18) He was a man in torment.
(19) The tax forms were an annual torment to him.
(20) It was wicked of you to torment the poor girl.
(21) The older boys would torment him whenever they had the chance.
(22) My older brother and sister used to torment me by singing it to me.
(23) He spent the night in torment, trying to decide what was the best thing to do.
(24) She suffered years of mental torment after her son's death.
(25) Their torment is kept hidden, but rules their lives.
(26) My older sister loved to torment me.
(27) The torment and heartache he suffers will be terrible.
(28) A string orchestra wailed as if in torment.
(30) Waiting for the result of the medical tests was sheer torment.
More similar words: bewilderment, mentor, former, formerly, informed, performer, commencement, amendment, entailment, entertainment, sentiment, inventory, foment, mental, comment, moment, segment, augment, raiment, ailment, element, mention, payment, mentally, elements, regiment, increment, shipment, document, momentum.