Random good picture Not show
1. Her racing tipster got the Derby winner right.
2. A winner is a dreamer who never gives up. Nelson Mandela
3. I am a big winner,always winner.
4. The winner has first pick of the prizes.
5. The film looks a surefire Oscar winner.
6. Johnson rode his 48th winner of the year.
7. There will be a prize for the winner.
8. Everyone was silent as the president announced the winner of the competition.
9. The lucky winner will be able to choose from three different holidays.
10. The winner will receive a prize to the value of ￡1 000.
11. Last year's winner Greg Lemond of the United States is in fourth place.
12. The two equal winners had to play off an additional game to decide the winner of the whole competition.
13. She was deemed the winner.
14. There'll be a prize for the winner.
15. At its mid-point, the race had no clear winner.
16. That lemon tart was a winner, wasn't it?
17. She pronounced him the winner of the competition.
18. The first prize was bestowed upon the winner.
19. The winner gets first pick of the prizes.
20. The winner was a horse called Last Town.
21. They think the appeal is a winner.
22. The winner scored 10 pts.
23. They hailed the winner with clapping.
24. All the tipsters were wrong about the gold medal winner.Sentencedict.com
25. His pride lies in the fact that he is the gold medal winner.
26. There was a choice of four prizes, and the winner could select one of them.
27. May you enjoy to the fullest the joy of today. Wishing that your special day be a winner all the way!
28. She didn't win every race, but she was the overall winner.
29. This strategy effectively neutralized what the Conservatives had hoped would be a vote - winner.
30. Listeners have been invited to phone in to pick the winner.
More similar words: runner, manner, planner, in no way, in no time, tunnel, win, in nature, connect, channel, wing, twin, personnel, swing, show in, innovative, innovation, draw in, window, wind up, connection, owing to, drawing, at the beginning, following, at the beginning of, in full swing, owner, nerve, energy.