Synonym: cargo, consignment, despatch, dispatch, freight, lading, load, loading, payload. Similar words: equipment, development, developmental, ownership, membership, leadership, citizenship, partnership. Meaning: ['ʃɪpmənt] n. 1. goods carried by a large vehicle 2. the act of sending off something.
Random good picture Not show
1. shipment will arrive on time.
2. These are articles ready for shipment.
3. The shipment was escorted by guards.
4. A signed invoice presumes receipt of the shipment.
5. An armed patrol boat will escort the shipment.
6. The shipment does not check with the sample.
7. The goods are ready for shipment.
8. Law enforcement agents intercepted a shipment of drugs from Latin America.
9. The shipment is destined for America.
10. Customs officers have seized a large shipment of cocaine.
11. The goods are done up in bundles for shipment.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. The shipment is destined for London.
13. The machine has been knocked down ready for shipment.
14. Slow speed is the chief drawback of sea shipment.
15. The attached schedule gives details of the shipment.
16. The whole shipment of cattle made the grade as prime beef.
17. Please advise the date of shipment as soon as possible.
18. A shipment of urgent medical supplies is expected to arrive very soon.
19. The total shipment will be invoiced to you at 10% below export list prices.
20. Customs officers had received a tip-off about a shipment of cocaine.
21. The shipment was impounded and formally seized last November.
22. Cold-chain monitors were used during shipment and storage.
23. The shipment was lost in transit.
24. And they were desperate for a shipment of cigarettes!
25. Your order will be ready for shipment tomorrow.
26. He repeated the other details about the shipment of cocaine, as relayed to him by the mysterious informant the previous night.
27. Bananas are packed before being transported to the docks for shipment overseas.
28. The captain then signs the bills of lading and precedes his signature with a statement that shipment is subject to charter party conditions.
29. Hundreds of cars are lined up outside the factory, awaiting shipment to France and Holland.
30. If it was a member of Connelly's gang it made no sense, yet who else would know about the shipment?
More similar words: equipment, development, developmental, ownership, membership, leadership, citizenship, partnership, scholarship, relationship, championship, commencement, amendment, entertainment, sentiment, mental, comment, mentor, moment, element, segment, ailment, raiment, payment, mentally, mention, momentum, basement, monument, movement.