Random good picture Not show
1. That stick has a metal tip.
2. Is it customary to tip waiters in your country?
3. The waitress received a handsome tip.
4. He forgot to add in the tip.
5. It's on the tip of my tongue.
6. It lies at the southern tip of an island.
7. He kissed the tip of her nose.
8. Don't tip it over.
9. Although the ship started to tip over (Sentence dictionary), she soon righted herself.
10. Tip us your fin.
11. Here's an inside tip: The faster you rise, the harder you fall.
12. We took a bus to the northern tip of the island.
13. His name's on the tip of my tongue, but I just can't think of it.
14. There's paint on the tip of your nose.
15. Is it customary to tip hairdressers in this country?
16. I gave the guy a big tip .
17. Did you leave a tip ?
18. Don't tip your chair back like that, you'll fall.
19. But this is only the tip of the iceberg.
20. He gave the porter a tip.
21. Shall I tip the water out?
22. Did you remember to tip the waiter?
23. Their house is an absolute tip.
24. Have you given the waiter a tip?
25. United are still my tip for the Title.
26. Take a safety tip from me?get that light mended!
27. Careful! You'll tip the boat over.
28. He left the waitress a large tip.
29. We must deal with pleasure as we do with honey, only touch them with the tip of the finger, and not with the whole hand for fear of surfeit.
30. People dump their refuse in the surrounding woods instead of taking it to the tip.
More similar words: multiple.