Random good picture Not show
3. The word "cheap" has negative overtones.
4. I got a cheap flight at the last minute.
5. The watch was cheap, but it goes quite well.
6. Smoke detectors are cheap and easy to put up.
7. There is an abundant supply of cheap labour.
8. Accept no cheap imitations of our product!
9. Banks often offer their employees cheap mortgages.
10. Cheap shoes soon wear out.
11. Cheap organic food is still difficult to come by.
12. It is rather cheap at this price.
13. A good education is not cheap.
14. He's expert at/in cooking good cheap meals.
15. Personal computers are cheap and getting cheaper.
16. It is both cheap and abundantly available.
17. Cauliflowers are very cheap at the moment.
18. The firm excels at producing cheap transistor radios.
19. The peddler sold his wares cheap.
20. She was tired of his cheap jibes.
21. They were just in search of cheap thrills .
22. Such cheap goods obviously rely on dirt cheap labor.
23. Don't buy that coat-it looks cheap and nasty.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. The food was excellent, and cheap at that.
25. I snapped up the coat at that cheap price.
26. They're selling fabrics cheap this week.
27. Cycling is a cheap way to get around.
28. Calls cost 36p a minute cheap rate.
29. The bag is a cheap knockoff.
30. Trains are reliable, cheap and best for long-distance journeys.