Random good picture Not show
1) She gave fresh momentum to the campaign.
2) The style prevails and picks up momentum.
3) As the rock rolled down, it gathered momentum.
4) The campaign for reform should start to gather momentum in the new year.
5) The team has lost momentum in recent weeks.
6) The movement for reform rapidly gathered momentum.
7) This campaign is really gaining momentum.
8) The fight for his release gathers momentum each day.
9) The movement was gaining momentum.
10) Our campaign is gaining momentum.
11) The international relief effort appears to be gathering momentum.
12) The campaign for change now has considerable momentum.
13) Public spending has an apparently irresistible momentum.
14) During the 1980s the green movement gathered momentum.
15) The vehicle gained momentum as the road dipped.
16) The campaign has been gaining momentum ever since the television appeal.
17) They began to lose momentum in the second half of the game.
18) The sledge gained momentum as it ran down the hill.
19) We have to keep the momentum of our sales operation going.
20) In an attempt to give new momentum to their plans,(http://sentencedict.com/momentum.html) the committee set a date for starting detailed discussions.
21) The car gathered momentum as it rolled down the hill.
22) Governments often lose momentum in their second term of office.
23) Demands for his dismissal have gathered momentum in recent weeks.
24) Pratt, without losing any momentum at all, passed them both and won the race.
25) Their momentum has gone, and they feel they cannot fight any longer.
26) The strikes continue to gather momentum.
27) Once you push it, it keeps going under its own momentum.
28) The movement to change the union's constitution is slowly gathering momentum.
29) The spacecraft will fly round the Earth to gain/gather momentum for its trip to Jupiter.
30) The wheel was allowed to roll down the slope, gathering momentum as it went.
More similar words: moment, in a moment, for the moment, at the moment, at this moment, not to mention, commencement, amendment, entertainment, sentiment, venture, century, centurion, eventually, accentuate, comment, mentor, mention, ailment, payment, segment, mentally, element, document, fragment, monument, basement, comment on, movement, treatment.