Random good picture Not show
2. It's a dangerous stretch of road.
3. That stretch of forest was stumped quickly.
4. The underground chambers stretch the length of a football pitch.
5. A great stretch of ocean lay beneath them.
6. I walked up and down the aisle to stretch my cramped muscles.
7. We looked to our right and saw a stretch of the rice fields.
8. Breathe in through your nose as you stretch up.
9. That elastic band will snap if you stretch it too far.
10. The runners rounded into the home stretch.
11. Relax your stomach muscles , then stretch again.
12. The car was dumped in a stretch of wasteland in the south of the city.
13. Can you stretch your arms out straighter?
14. This stretch of the river is renowned for its good fishing.
15. Stretch up 30 times with alternate arms as a warm-up exercise.
16. A spider's web can stretch considerably without weakening.
17. Slow down?there are speed traps along this stretch of road.
18. His stories really stretch children's imaginations.
19. That stretch of bypass will be finished by January.
20. There has been a collision on the southbound stretch of the motorway.
21. The jacuzzi was too small to stretch out in.
22. She would be able to stretch out her cramped limbs and rest for a few hours.
23. He decided to stretch his trip in Europe for another week.
24. The dog woke up, had a good stretch and wandered off.
25. Fire crews have been operating at full stretch.
26. Most of us, however, take life for granted. We know that one day we must die, but usually we picture that day as far in the future. When we are in buoyant health, death is all but unimaginable. We seldom think of it. The days stretch out in an endless vista. So we go about our petty tasks,(Sentencedict.com ) hardly aware of our listless attitude toward life.
27. You can enjoy the extraordinary sight unbroken cloud plains that stretch out before you.
28. It eluded us then, but that's no matter. Tomorrow, we will run faster, stretch out our arms farther, and one fine morning.
29. The car journey took three hours, including a couple of stops to stretch our legs.
30. He would study for eight to ten hours at a stretch.