Random good picture Not show
1. I enclose ￡65.20, in full payment of the bill.
2. Can I pay by installment payment?
3. He received an interim payment of ￡10,000.
4. Prompt payment of bills is greatly appreciated.
5. The store will discount 5% for cash payment.
6. Customers often defer payment for as long as possible.
7. It's yours for a one-off payment of only ￡200.
8. This material can be reproduced without payment.
9. They give 10 % discount for cash payment.
10. What method of payment do you prefer?
11. Non payment of rent can mean eviction.
12. Please remit payment by cheque.
13. I withheld payment until they had fulfilled the contract.
14. I withheld payment until they had completed the work.
15. The rent collector is pressing for payment again.
16. The payment was made to avoid threatened litigation.
17. Prompt payment of the invoice would be appreciated.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. You can make a payment in any bank.
19. He insisted on immediate payment.
20. There will be a penalty for late payment of bills.
21. Consider the bad times as down payment for the good times. Hang in there.
22. We would be grateful for prompt payment of your account.
23. The payment will be refunded to you minus a small service charge.
24. I gave ten pounds in payment for the goods I bought.
25. He received a compensatory payment of $ 20,000.
26. Please deliver this package against payment of cost.
27. He demanded payment of the buyer.
28. Pay me 50 as a down payment.
29. I gave them ￡10 in part payment.
30. She laid down strict rules for her tenants including prompt payment of rent.
More similar words: employment, unemployment, commencement, amendment, entertainment, sentiment, pay attention to, mentor, moment, comment, mention, element, mentally, ailment, segment, momentum, fragment, document, movement, monument, basement, comment on, experiment, apartment, tournament, placement, treatment, implement, in a moment, equipment.