Random good picture Not show
1. Keep this dictionary for reference.
2. He works for a company that publishes reference books.
3. Avoid any reference to his illness.
4. You should keep the book for future reference.
5. This card should be kept on file for reference.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. An Ordnance Survey grid reference gives the position of a place to within 100 metres.
7. There is no direct reference to her own childhood in the novel.
8. All important points are numbered for ease of reference .
9. Reference works on that country, when available, are full of inaccuracies.
10. The government has announced the terms of reference for its proposed committee of inquiry.
11. We are writing with reference to your letter of October 21, 1998.
12. I keep my reference books near my desk for convenience.
13. They could find no further reference to Mr LaMotte in the records.
14. Our charges are calculated by reference to an hourly rate.
15. I like to have my reference books within my reach.
16. He made only a veiled reference to international concerns over human rights issues.
17. She made no reference to her illness but only to her future plans.
18. The library contains many popular works of reference .
19. The original text is here for ease of reference.
20. The new constitution dropped all reference to previous wars.
21. The map reference is Y4.
22. The handbooks are filed away for future reference.
23. He made an oblique reference to his work.
24. People interpret events within their own frame of reference.
25. The firm offered to give her a reference.
26. Quote this reference number in all correspondence.
27. We spent days going through all related reference material.
28. If you wish to succeed, you should use persistence as your good friend, experience as your reference, prudence as your brother and hope as your sentry.
29. These have been placed into our files for future reference.
30. These notes should be carefully filed away for future reference.
More similar words: preference, conference, difference, make a difference, refer, different, interfere, inherent, currency, interfere in, interfere with, hence, fence, commence, essence, sequence, science, sentence, evidence, experience, residence, consequence, abstinence, experienced, in consequence, convenience, acquiescence, commencement, independence, here and there.