Synonym: apparel, array, clothe, dress, enclothe, fit out, garb, garment, habilitate, regalia, tog. Similar words: sentiment, experiment, experimental, commencement, amendment, entertainment, dimension, dimensions. Meaning: ['reɪmənt] n. especially fine or decorative clothing. v. provide with clothes or put clothes on.
Random good picture Not show
1. I want nothing but raiment and daily bread.
2. The girl always complains about lacking suitable raiment.
3. In its dazzling raiment of spring, the land belies the tragedy that inflicted such sorrow on the people of Oklahoma.
4. And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.
5. And the same John had his raiment of camel's hair, and a leathern girdle about his loins; and his meat was locusts and wild honey.
6. I must get into sumptuous raiment, and it wouldn't do to run andinto it.
7. But she was wearing the cobalt raiment of the Angel of Death.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
8. Thy raiment waxed not old upon thee, neither did thy foot swell, these forty years.
9. In fine raiment and elegant surroundings, men seemed to be contented.
10. I must get into sumptuous raiment , and it wouldn't do to run and jump into it.
11. His hair was spread behind him like a black raiment.
12. A cut of sheep's hair touched with the genius of man becomes raiment for a king.
13. Yet he is always represented clean , combed , and sleek , in spotless raiment[Sentencedict.com], erect.
14. Golf Personal Goods: Golf umbrella, golf raincoat, wind-coat, golf raiment, bag, golf cap, glove, golf towel, belt and so on.
15. Is not the life more than meat, and the body raiment?
16. From when rise, her starting need not dress and red blood temple maid-in-waiting common raiment.
17. The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.
18. Is not the life more than meat and the body than raiment?
19. Behind him, there was a large choir dressed in whiter than white raiment.
20. LEO : person can be vain, so a gift that reflects that dramatic personality and stunning fleshly pulchritude works over best: Try jewelry, raiment or tickets to the building.
21. He saw Su destroy snow send of that drops bayonet on the floor of part and bring over here it wipes clean, then remind of tore off Su cripple snow small of the back get raiment.
22. Behind him, there was a large choir dressed in raiment.
23. The student opened the Bible and read from St. Matthew: "And why take ye thought for raiment?
24. And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering.
25. The words that Luo Cha sometimes says still really have several cents, Moncler Veste Femme, fact, peeling off the chemisette raiment is the most exquisite cutthroat Mao, ignore she have many lusty.
More similar words: sentiment, experiment, experimental, commencement, amendment, entertainment, dimension, dimensions, moment, comment, mentor, mentally, segment, mention, ailment, payment, element, document, basement, comment on, monument, movement, momentum, fragment, tournament, treatment, in a moment, apartment, implement, placement.