Random good picture Not show
1. The sun reaches its zenith at midday.
2. In the 1860s, Tolstoy was at the zenith of his achievement.
3. She has passed her zenith.
4. The sun rose towards its zenith.
5. His career is now at its zenith.
6. His career reached its zenith in the 1960s.
7. The Roman Empire reached its zenith around the year 100.
8. Opera reached its zenith at the turn of the century.
9. At its zenith the Roman empire covered almost the whole of Europe.
10. Wilson's career reached its zenith in 1978.
11. Great Britain was at the zenith of its powers.
12. Couture, that zenith of craft, detail and construction, comes closest to approximating art in the most traditional sense.
13. Karaz Angkor was then at the zenith of its power.
14. Punk was at its zenith and political and cultural oppositions were intense.
15. When it had almost reached its zenith, the second rod also moved, so that the motion of the wheel was continued.
16. Once it reaches its zenith you can neither see, hear nor stand.
17. Ivars needs help with a Hobson or a Zenith carburettor, correct camshaft timing and much more.
18. Zenith did not know of the existence of Acme's program - no infringement of copyright. 2.
19. It reached its zenith Dec. 13[sentencedict.com], when the Dow industrials closed at 5216. 47.
20. Even at the zenith of my passion for Carolyn, I gave no thought to leaving.
21. I sat watching as the sun reached its zenith and the muezzin began to call the people to prayers.
22. Even when it is near the zenith, as it can of course be from the southern hemisphere, it still twinkles quite noticeably.
23. Rome's power reached its zenith under the emperor Trajan.
24. It reached the zenith of its glory.
25. Your Land Rover may be fitted with either a Solex or a Zenith carburettor.
26. Zenith did not refer to Acme's program further than this and Zenith developed its own methods of performing the purpose.
27. The reputation of the chancellor of the exchequer, Nigel Lawson,[http://sentencedict.com] was at its zenith.
28. The Sun can't be past, or not past, the zenith on the Sun.
29. Since the fur trade was also well past its zenith, the town snoozed in a rural backwater.
30. It is with the porcupines, however, that the spiny defensive system reaches its zenith.
More similar words: penitent, penitence, dozen, frozen, citizen, citizenship, penis, even if, senior, denial, lenient, evening, opening, unit, denigrate, screening, happening, unite, unity, glistening, convenient, good evening, convenience, in itself, initial, monitor, impunity, affinity, initiate, punitive.