Random good picture Not show
1. Rapid movement in cephalopods is achieved by expulsion of water from a muscular funnel beneath the head.
2. Frozen Fish, Frozen Crab, Frozen Cephalopod, Other Aquatic.
3. Frozen Fish, Frozen Crab, Frozen Cephalopod, Frozen Raw Turban Shell, Frozen Cooked Conger Eel, Other Aquatic.
4. Cephalopod is one of the important sources of protein for human.
5. A small tropical cephalopod of the genus Spirula having prominent eyes and short arms and a many chambered coiled in a flat spiral .
6. Statolith in the cephalopod is an important source of ecological information, and mastering the morphologic features of the statolith is fundamental to fisheries biology.
7. The eight-tentacled cephalopod oracle died of natural causes, the aquarium where he lived said Tuesday.
8. Cephalopod belongs to an important economic mollusk and also plays an important role in the marine ecological system.
9. The new cephalopod, also named Paul in honour of his world-famous predecessor who passed away last week, was lowered gently into his tank in a ceremony carried live on national television.
10. Frozen Fish, Frozen Shrimps, Frozen Crab, Frozen Cephalopod, Shredded Squid, Dried Shrimps, Other Aquatic.
11. But the two - year - old cephalopod eventually returned to his first choice.
12. Ommastrephes bartramii is an important economic cephalopod and also one of main fishing targets for Chinese squid jigging fleets.
13. Any of various squidlike cephalopod marine mollusks of the genus Sepia that have ten arms and a calcareous internal shell and eject a dark, inky fluid when in danger.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
14. A small tropical cephalopod of the genus Spirula having prominent eyes and short arms and a many chambered shell in a .
15. The new cephalopod, also named Paul in honor of his world-famous predecessor who passed away last week, was lowered gently into his tank in a ceremony carried live on national television.
16. Frozen Fish, Frozen Shrimps, Frozen Crab, Frozen Cephalopod, Other Aquatic.
17. In Thailand, cephalopod catches are very poor due to the rainy season and prices are increasing on the European market.
18. A small tropical cephalopod of the genus Spirula having prominent eyes and short arms and a many chambered coiled in a flat .
19. Of, relating to, or being a cephalopod of the order Tetrabranchiata, characterized by two pairs of gills and including the chambered nautilus and many fossil species.
20. A cephalopod mollusk, such as a squid or cuttlefish, having ten armlike tentacles.
21. The increment of cephalopod catch should be attributed to the improvement of demersal trawl fishing techniques, and would not necessarily mean the increment of the cephalopod abundance.
22. Vampyroteuthis, or vampire squid, is a cephalopod that lives in the oxygen-minimum zone of Monterey Bay, Calif. , at depths of 600 to 900 meters.
23. One of 25 species in the deep-water genus Benthoctopus, this cephalopod lives in Gulf of Mexico waters as deep as 13,000 feet.
24. The results also indicate that the population identification for cephalopod may be combined with its basic biology, especially in taxology , history and migration.
25. One young woman was disguised as an octopus, in tribute to Paul, the now famous clairvoyant cephalopod in Germany who predicted Spain's victory.
26. Length frequency analysis, rostral length, endoskeleton length and statolith are used in determination of the age and growth in cephalopod.
27. But here are some of my favorites taken over the past decade, as explained by Ron O'Dor, cephalopod biologist and senior scientist for the Census of Marine Life.
More similar words: elephant, telephone, phase, mobile phone, emphasis, epiphany, emphasize, slope, develop, drop out, drop off, envelope, developer, propose, on top of, half, proposed, hallway, whale, developing, shallow, in half, behalf, halfway, accept, except, development, proportion, alone, concept.