Random good picture Not show
1. The boss made a concession.
2. There is a call for the concession of certain rights.
3. She made no concession to his age; she expected him to work as hard as she did.
4. Joe runs a hamburger concession in the mall.
5. As a concession to her inexperience they allowed her to have some help.
6. Her work refuses any concession to polite conventions of "good taste".
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. He took off his jacket as a concession to the heat.
8. This concession would not have happened but for the pressure that was brought to bear on the authorities.
9. I am prepared to make some concession on minor details, but I cannot compromise on fundamentals.
10. The former president's concession came even before all the votes had been counted.
11. Some politicians fear that agreeing to the concession would set a dangerous precedent.
12. Tickets are ￡3; there is a ￡1 concession for students.
13. The company has just won a mining concession in the north of the country.
14. They went to the concession stand to get a hot dog.
15. Their ire won at least one concession.
16. The new concession will apply to buses only.
17. Then he made a big concession.
18. It was the speech's one concession to rightwing populism.
19. Some one joked about opening a tranquilizer concession.
20. It was a rare concession to the postwar era.
21. Looking for a concession stand, he turned a corner.
22. If so, this seems a substantial concession to patronage.
23. His sole concession to the temperature was a leather loincloth.
24. The 25 percent. discount is another concession that exposes flaws in the tax.
25. It was the only concession to comfort in the Empress's room.
26. Available on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays, the concession is available on most InterCity trains in and out of London.
27. Yosemite Concession Services says it is losing nearly $ 150, 000 in gross revenue each day the park is closed.
28. The concession of some parliamentary reform was seen as necessary in order to prevent worse happenings.
29. The boss's promise to increase the workers' pay was a concession to union demands.
30. It is not a good idea to dole out concession tickets automatically.
More similar words: recession, confession, congressional, session, aggression, expression, depression, impression, profession, conclusion, in conclusion, professional, conception, draw a conclusion, concentration, excessive, recessive, processing, accessible, incessant, concert, concern, concept, conceit, concede, mission, conceive, emission, conceited, commission.