Random good picture Not show
1. Entering the realm of Nirvana is only possible for those who have become pure.
2. "Nirvana" squared the circle by making a record that was both superb pop and rock music at the same time.
3. Nirvana was one of the most famous grunge bands.
4. Less than a week later, however, nirvana had been replaced by sorrow.
5. The West is a dam builder's nirvana, full of deep, narrow canyons.
6. Extinguish egoism, with its desires and fears, and Nirvana is immediately ours!
7. By no means the next Nirvana as too prone to cuteness.
8. Monied widowhood is their only nirvana.
9. As Nirvana accepted its award, singer Kurt Cobain opened his trousers zipper, causing the camera to abruptly pan away from him.
10. This was the signal for nirvana or whatever they call the absolute state.
11. Nirvana Inc battened down the hatches and made to ride out the storm.
12. And we were nowhere near nirvana.
13. Will we at least be allowed our Nirvana,(Sentencedict.com) we children of that bygone age?
14. Nirvana is beyond all terms of duality and relatively.
15. People often ask: What is there after Nirvana?
16. What constitutes the Path to Awakening and Nirvana?
17. Many businessmen think that a world where relative prices never varied would be nirvana.
18. A spokesperson for the band declined to comment on whether Nirvana are concerned about conflict of sales between the two publications.
19. I trod on the moist snow and felt myself sinking into Nirvana.
20. To be in with a chance of winning, just name the lead singers of Guns N' Roses and Nirvana.
21. A feast of rock goodies are up for grabs - including albums by Nirvana and Guns N' Roses.
22. If travelling sales is Patrick's religion, then the life of long-haul travel is his nirvana.
23. The pleasure principle would then be seen as one form of the more fundamental Nirvana principle.
24. It is like the Buddhist priest who went to nirvana and when he returned, the world had changed into nirvana.
25. That much we can take away from this latest close encounter with planet Nirvana without fear of contradiction.
26. A form of meditation, I suppose, at the end of which you have either reached nirvana or are completely mad.
27. Dhamma is the charioteer that drives the chariot along the road to Nirvana.
28. In other references dhamma is the raft on which men may cross the ocean of existence to the farther shore of Nirvana.
29. Nirvana being uncaused, there is no cause that would bring about nirvana itself.
30. He has gone over the hill in search of nirvana.
More similar words: banana, clairvoyant, van, vanish, interval, pervasive, enervate, advanced, relevant, in advance, advantage, grievance, at intervals, observation, reservation, avant-garde, irrelevant, conservation, conservative, in advance of, manage, manacle, managed, can afford, anathema, manager, analyst, analyze, Canadian, analyse.