Random good picture Not show
1. They persecute those who do not conform to their ideas.
2. There were no heroes and heroines to persecute, no ruling elite and no mastering committee.
3. Why does this inverted racialism not persecute Siamese kittens, I wonder?
4. Very quickly these two understood that they could persecute anyone they cared to as long as they sucked up to Chutra.
5. Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.
6. Which of the prophets did your ancestors not persecute?
7. Persecute and destroy them anger from under the heavens of the Lord.
8. If he had determined to persecute her he must take the consequences.
9. Blessed are you when people revile you and persecute you and utteryou falselyw on my account.
10. All thy commandments are faithful : they persecute me wrongfully ; help thou me.
11. By too enthusiastic Xia Zhiyang " persecute " girl of pathless of the garment that get pick, at once at October day in,(sentencedict.com) the clad ability passion that indulges you to the top of one's bent!
12. Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.
13. Princes persecute me without cause, But my heart stands in awe of Your words.
14. Hitler's undisguised effort to persecute the Jews met with world - wide condemnation.
15. So persecute them with thy tempest , and make them afraid with thy storm.
16. Saying,[sentencedict.com] God hath forsaken him: persecute and take him ; for there is none to deliver him.
17. KJV Persecute and destroy them in anger from under the heavens of the LORD.
18. How abominably unjust to persecute a man for such an airy trifle as that!
19. These writers knew that unless they practised a form of self-censorship, the authorities would persecute them.
20. Since society does not generally punish people for their illnesses, it followed that society should not persecute gays.
21. Blessed are ye when men shall revile you and persecute you....
22. Love your enemies, bless them that curse you , do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.
23. But I say to you, Love your enemies: do good to them that hate you: and pray for them that persecute and calumniate you.
24. Jesus is the main actor in the Gospel of Luke, Jesus leaves the scene, talk to Saul,Saul why do you persecute me?
25. But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.
26. Human rights groups say Beijing is using terrorism as an excuse to persecute independence - leaning Muslim minorities.
27. Attack me! Hurt me! Torture me! Humiliate me! Mistreat me! Persecute me!
28. No organization or individual shall suppress, retaliate against or persecute a complainant.
29. The two parties disprove the theory of the other, but unite in persecute the dissenter.
30. It is necessary that feudal patriarchy would oppress and persecute the spirit of innovation and advancement.