Similar words: engage, engage in, engaged in, engagement, mortality, shortage, avant-garde, more. Meaning: ['mɔrgɪdʒ /'mɔː-] n. a conditional conveyance of property as security for the repayment of a loan. v. put up as security or collateral.
Random good picture Not show
1. The bank refused to accept any mortgage on land.
2. The mortgage is a drain on our financial resources.
3. Your mortgage will be repaid over 25 years.
4. They were unable to meet their mortgage repayments.
5. The mortgage is payable in monthly instalments.
6. Switch to paying your mortgage by direct debit.
7. Mortgage defaults have risen in the last year.
8. Your father took out insurance to cover the mortgage.
9. your application for a mortgage is now being processed.
10. Lower interest rates pleased millions of mortgage payers.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. It's difficult to get a mortgage on an old house.
12. The bank is the largest mortgage lender in the country.
13. People who default on their mortgage repayments may have their home repossessed.
14. They were in arrears with their mortgage , so their home was repossessed.
15. Paying the mortgage is a big worry for many people.
16. They've taken out a 30 year mortgage .
17. Mortgage payments have been eroded by inflation. ?
18. We've had a big mortgage.
19. They are in arrears on/with their mortgage payments.
20. She was helping him out with his mortgage repayments.
21. I couldn't get a mortgage on the property.
22. High mortgage rates have decreased the attractiveness of house-owning.
23. Our mortgage is capped at 8.75% for five years.
24. Higher mortgage rates are beginning to bite.
25. They were having trouble getting a mortgage.
26. They should not overextend themselves on the mortgage.
27. I've fallen behind with the mortgage payments.
28. Mortgage rates were 10% above their current level.
29. Thousands of its customers are in arrears with loans and mortgage payments.
30. Your building society or bank will help arrange a mortgage.
More similar words: engage, engage in, engaged in, engagement, mortality, shortage, avant-garde, more, humor, rumor, tumor, any more, no more, morose, morning, much more, once more, all the more, moreover, furthermore, age, what is more, demoralize, from memory, in memory of, more or less, no more than, not more than, page, wage.