Random good picture Not show
1. The rough road made the car vibrate.
2. The ground shook and the cliffs seemed to vibrate.
3. Strings vibrate when plucked.
4. The whole station seemed to vibrate as the express train rushed through.
5. The atmosphere seemed to vibrate with tension.
6. The wings vibrate during flight.
7. The strings of a piano vibrate when the keys are struck.
8. These levels vibrate at different frequencies.
9. They vibrate at the same level.
10. The strings vibrate again, underscoring my panic.
11. Some insects' wings vibrate so fast that the movement is invisible to the human eye.
12. Immediately, she felt the floor vibrate as the dome rumbled shut, sealing the chamber.
13. The periods differ, so the buildings vibrate with different frequencies and slap against each other.
14. Strings vibrate more quickly if they are short and thin.
15. Vibrations or sound waves cause the eardrum to vibrate and these vibrations move through the middle ear to the inner ear.
16. Heavy materials like brick and stone do not vibrate easily,(sentencedict.com) and therefore soon reduce noise.
17. Another amazing fact is that crystals actually vibrate at different frequencies when they come into contact with other energy fields.
18. They vibrate to the passing of a missile launcher and stir their patient eyelashes.
19. Some people emit negative fumes, while others vibrate positive energy. Stay close to the positive ones; otherwise you will be smoked to death. RVM
20. In a healthy larynx, the chords vibrate gently, releasing puffs of air that are transformed into the voice.
21. He was so excited he seemed to vibrate with it.
22. It's important to tighten up the wheels properly, otherwise they vibrate loose and fall off.
23. As air passes over our vocal cords, it makes them vibrate.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. For example, the strong bonds allow the atoms in diamonds to vibrate at very high frequencies.
25. When we listen to music, for example, our eardrums vibrate with the rhythm of changing air pressure.
26. The full length of unsupported trailing edge on the comparatively deep cone will vibrate at considerable amplitude.
27. All three canals and the sac have very sensitive linings and contain small limy particles which move and vibrate.
28. When you make time for art and music, your cells vibrate with potential healing.
29. She stuck it out for half an hour, feeling the thuds that Ben made vibrate through the car.
30. When the mole molecules of a metal object are heated, they begin to vibrate.
More similar words: libra, library, celebration, rate, operate, generate, moderate, strategy, desperate, accurate, tolerate, cooperate, at any rate, decorate, elaborate, integrate, corporate, frustrate, strategic, denigrate, reiterate, integrated, inveterate, adulterate, accurately, accelerate, desperately, incorporate, ameliorate, exaggerate.