Random good picture Not show
1. His presidential campaign won endorsement from several celebrities.
2. The new design only received a lukewarm endorsement from head office.
3. They are now seeking endorsement for their ideas.
4. This is a powerful endorsement for his softer style of government.
5. The election victory is a clear endorsement of their policies.
6. These measures have the strong endorsement of the Labour party.
7. As he expected, his endorsement got wide press coverage.
8. The endorsement details certain restrictions in the cover.
9. But her endorsement should count for a lot.
10. The endorsement fees should go a long way toward reducing her reported debt of 3 million pounds, about $ 5 million.
11. Without this continuing endorsement Gloucester could not have maintained so wide a hegemony.
12. But despite their endorsement in the municipal elections last October, it is not the moderates who hold the balance of power.
13. Bradley, despite his 1735 endorsement of the sea clock, felt little affinity for anything outside astronomy.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. As expected, Annan got a generous endorsement from President Clinton, with whom he met for about a half hour.
15. The trust's endorsement also enabled her to secure match funding from Barclays Bank.
16. On April 14 Clinton also secured the unanimous endorsement of the leadership of the AFL-CIO, the country's main labour confederation.
17. But it's no uncritical endorsement of any part of the socialist tradition, or of the New Model Labour Party.
18. Now, that public endorsement is tempered by deep skepticism that the government and the army can accomplish their goals.
19. This endorsement provides liability cover for persons visiting the home in connection with the policyholder's work.
20. This endorsement should not be applied where the policyholder has fitted the locks without us insisting on them.
21. Cheques requiring endorsement Endorsement consists of the signature of the payee on the back of the cheque.
22. Hutchison plans to announce an endorsement shortly before the March 12 Texas primary.
23. He invested the endorsement industry and his shoe contract was spoken of with awe.
24. Importantly, however, the report gave weighty endorsement to the principle of inner, intermediate, and outer ring roads.
25. We are happy to give the product our full endorsement.
26. They know that if an item has the Royal Navy's endorsement it is bound to be of good quality.
27. Bustamante conceded that he should have told Lockyer about the endorsement before the Senate leader learned of it in a Calderon mailer.
28. But it is not only the concept of reasonable suspicion that has been diluted by police practice and judicial endorsement.
29. In partial deference to that pOtential backlash, current incumbents did not actively seek committee endorsement.
30. As he gazed at the press reports of Woolton's endorsement, he felt invulnerable, almost home.
More similar words: endorse, basement, amusement, tremendous, abasement, chastisement, advertisement, endowment, vendor, commencement, amendment, enticement, first amendment, element, clement, elements, inclement, movement, increment, atonement, vehement, pavement, statement, agreement, amazement, placement, implement, incremental, excitement, retirement.