Random good picture Not show
1) We donate to the school endowment fund every year.
2) The hospital was founded on an endowment fund.
3) The snag about an endowment mortgage is its inflexibility.
4) The school has received an endowment of £50 000 to buy new books for the library.
5) The endowment was not without fault.
6) Loan secured by endowment mortgage, minimum age 20 years.
7) There are several types of endowment to choose from.
8) A natural endowment approach to equity would direct policy towards the gifted, who are better able to benefit from the policy.
9) Standard Life, the largest player in the endowment market, will unveil its bonus statement next week.
10) Though the orchestra still lacks a substantial endowment,[http://sentencedict.com/endowment.html] a new fund-raising strategy has proved particularly successful.
11) Urban properties seldom come with an endowment, and opportunities for income-generation are generally limited by restrictions of space.
12) The Corporation expressed their satisfaction with the endowment and their conviction that it would be ample for the purposes of the School.
13) You can take your endowment loan with you when you move, topping up the policy to cover the extra amount.
14) A Taking out an endowment on a joint mortgage can be done in one of two ways.
15) The money would be used to set up endowment funds for individual universities.
16) Low cost endowment business through building society and estate agency connections up 19% despite reduced mortgage lending.
17) He seems to be suggesting the endowment as a quick solution to an immediate problem, but he knows better.
18) There are tests which can establish a baby's genetic endowment.
19) Fund-raisers set out to raise $ 1 million for capital costs plus $ 600(sentencedict.com), 000 for a collection endowment.
20) But when he inherited some money he decided to use that to pay off the mortgage and no longer needed the endowment.
21) And the Financial Ombudsman Service this week published a briefing note for firms handling endowment mortgage complaints.
22) So this week we highlight the key elements of a typical mortgage endowment policy statement.
23) If you have your hearts set on a joint endowment, you have two alternatives to cashing in the present one.
24) Sales of traditional industrial life insurance policies plunged by half, but there has been a growth in endowment policies.
25) It is a private university, heavily dependent on a vast endowment created by private donations and increased by shrewd investment.
26) For thousands of homebuyers whose loans are backed by life-insurance endowment policies, there is yet more bad news on the doormat.
27) I illustrates the determination of the trade pattern for a given endowment point E under the assumption that X is nontradable.
28) Each year the authoritative magazine Money Management evaluates with-profits endowment policies taken out 10, 15 and 25 years ago.
29) They also allowed a reconsideration of the duke's earlier endowment, some of which was surrendered.
30) The watchdog plans to issue formal regulatory guidance setting out how companies should handle endowment complaints and assess where compensation is due.
More similar words: amendment, tremendous, run down, window, commencement, turn down, vendor, send out, fend off, endorse, depend on, splendour, entailment, entertainment, sentiment, at the end of, by the end of, mend, amend, commend, recommend, mendacious, recommendation, mentor, foment, mental, comment, moment, dependent, mentally.