Random good picture Not show
(1) Encouraging me when I need a shove.
(2) Harry gave him a hefty shove and he fell over.
(3) Voters are telling the Congress to shove its new tax plan.
(4) She gave Gracie a shove towards the house.
(5) Shove over/along, Lena(Sentencedict.com ), and make some room for me.
(6) Help me shove this furniture aside.
(7) Shove up! Jan wants to sit down.
(8) Shove off and leave me alone!
(9) Shove your suitcase under the bed.
(10) She sent him off with a little shove.
(11) You aren't wanted here, so shove off!
(12) Give the door a good shove.
(13) Would you help me give the piano a shove?
(14) Shove over , friend, and make room for me.
(15) Just shove off, will you?
(16) If push comes to shove, we can always sell the car.
(17) Don't let them shove you around. You've got to stand up for your rights.
(18) We can get one more in if you shove up.
(19) Will you stuff the turkey and shove it in the oven for me?
(20) You have to give the door a good shove, or it won't close.
(21) I'll just shove this laundry in the washer before we go out.
(22) If push comes to shove, you can always sell the car.
(23) They can't just shove motorways anywhere they like, you know.
(24) Lambert gave Luckwell a hefty shove to send him on his way.
(25) Shove up mate, there's no room to sit down here.
(26) Shove anything you don't want in that sack.
(27) If she asks me to work over the weekend I'll tell her to shove it up her ass!
(28) When I told him he'd have to work harder, he said I could take the job and shove it.
(29) They can take their three cents an hour raise and shove it .
(30) Just wait your turn - there's no need to shove.