Random good picture Not show
1. The vendor signs a contract with the purchaser.
2. Kamal was a vendor in Egypt's open-air bazaar.
3. The vendor can turn his stock every day.
4. Remember, the estate agent is working for the vendor.
5. He bought a copy from a newspaper vendor.
6. Is the vendor always held responsible if goods are faulty?
7. She looked at the vendor who cheated her the other day with distaste.
8. I bought these sunglasses from a street vendor in Florence.
9. This may be unacceptable to the vendor.
10. He would exact a monthly fee from each vendor, though the markets were held on city land.
11. The vendor would then need to recover against the purchaser pursuant to provisions, including indemnities, incorporated in the standard sale agreement.
12. The investor may not be happy for the vendor to see the report for different reasons.
13. The Vendor objects to being required to notify the Purchaser of breaches which may come to light between exchange and completion.
14. Instead, the vendor should be encouraged to identify, describe and quantify the actual and contingent liabilities arising from these disputes.
15. Every morning, we drifted from stack to stack(Sentencedict.com), vendor to vendor.
16. The vendor will seek to reduce the risk by making disclosures and limiting its liability for breach of warranty.
17. Many purchasers will acknowledge that the vendor will wish to limit its liability and incorporate these basic provisions in the initial draft.
18. In any event a vendor should always be required to quantify the potential tax charge.
19. The Vendor ought to act in good faith and disclose any such matters.
20. Kevin stopped to buy the evening paper from a news vendor.
21. For the past few months she's been working as a street vendor, selling fruit and veg.
22. A few militant members of the crowd attacked the vendor.
23. There is no evidence that the broker was in league with the fraudulent vendor.
24. Intra-group hive-down to target company Often there will be a conflict between what the vendor company and Newco want from the transaction.
25. This should be addressed in the offer letter given to the vendor.
26. Newco's options depend on these factors,(sentencedict.com) as well as on the time available and the financial strength of the vendor.
27. We would generally issue these advertisements as agent for the vendor.
28. The reasons for selling can vary enormously and will affect what the vendor sees as the key issues.
29. In the interim period the business will still be managed by the vendor.
30. The risk to the purchaser in this solution is that the vendor may still wish to pursue debtors.
More similar words: endorse, send out, vendetta, at the end of, by the end of, tremendous, corridor, ambassador, even, oven, hand out, hand on, random, event, off and on, run down, stand out, abandon, find out, window, kind of, in and out, and others, invent, even now, eleven, even if, round off, turn down, demand of.