Random good picture Not show
1. There's so much dog shit on the pavement.
2. The compacted snow on the pavement turned to ice.
3. The drunken man teeteredon the edge of the pavement.
4. The pavement reflects heat on a hot day.
5. His car then swerved up the pavement.
6. The lorry had been parked on the pavement, causing an obstruction.
7. The snow on the pavement was compacted and has turned to ice.
8. A small group of journalists waited on the pavement outside her house.
9. They made their getaway along a pavement on a stolen motorcycle.
10. The steep pavement was too narrow for them to walk abreast.
11. I dropped my camera on the pavement and bust it.
12. He executed some jive steps on the pavement.
13. I fell and banged my head on the pavement.
14. Glass from broken bottles litters the pavement.
15. They decided to cement the pavement.
16. Don't ride your bike on the pavement!
17. He stopped his bike just off the pavement.
18. The council decided to broaden the pavement.
19. His iron-tipped stick struck sparks from the pavement.
20. A short plump woman came waddling along the pavement.
21. The car was parked awkwardly across the pavement.
22. He had slipped on an icy pavement.
23. He was lying face downwards on the pavement.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. Several pedestrians came to grief on the icy pavement.
25. Her feet made a steady rhythm on the pavement.
26. Several pedestrians had come to grief on the icy pavement.
27. The tires of Lenny's bike hissed over the wet pavement as he slowed down.
28. At closing time he reeled out of the pub and fell down on the pavement.
29. One of the demonstrators, a young woman,[sentencedict.com] sat forlorn on the pavement.
30. Some displayed their wares on stalls, while others had just spread them out on the pavement.
More similar words: movement, involvement, improvement, achievement, commencement, enticement, clement, element, amusement, increment, atonement, inclement, elements, basement, vehement, implement, abasement, amazement, statement, agreement, placement, effacement, engagement, retirement, excitement, management, incremental, elementary, enforcement, settlement.