Random good picture Not show
1) He trundled a wheelbarrow to the backyard.
2) He stacked the firewood in the backyard.
3) The old man grew vegetables in his backyard.
4) They have a nice pool in their backyard.
5) They decided to revegetate in the backyard.
6) Joel steered Don and Louise towards the backyard.
7) The boys buried the dead bird in the backyard.
8) The kids were blowing bubbles in the backyard.
9) Jim and Karl were playing ball in the backyard.
10) We planted a peach tree in the backyard.
11) The boys were playing a game in the backyard.
12) We found a man nosing around in our backyard.
13) Farmers usually keep chickens in their backyard.
14) The rabbits in our backyard were a magnet that attracted all the children in the neighbourhood.
15) In the backyard there was a large receptacle for catching rainwater.
16) The defence party divided his backyard from that of his sister's.
17) The house has a small backyard,[http://sentencedict.com/backyard.html] surrounded by a high brick wall.
18) My house had a small backyard, the paradise of children.
19) They have a big stockmarket in their own backyard.
20) The men came to remove the rubbish from the backyard.
21) How would you feel about them building a nuclear power station in your backyard?
22) I saw a spider the size of my hand in the backyard.
23) He had an assemblage of old junk cars filling the backyard.
24) Come on(Sentencedict.com), I'll give you the grand tour of the backyard.
25) We should take a look at what is happening in our own backyard before criticizing what is taking place in other countries.
26) Our house is on an acre of land which gives us a nice big backyard for our garden.
27) Economics will not stop Europe's politicians complaining when jobs are lost in their own backyard.
28) The residents didn't want a new factory in their backyard.
29) I'm trying to make room for a vegetable garden in the backyard.
30) The party leader is facing opposition in his own backyard.
More similar words: yard, back, back up, back of, back on, back away, call back, cut back, set back, hold back, pay back, give back, draw back, keep back, go back on, look back, go back to, feedback, bring back, fall back on, date back to, back and forth, double back, background, quarterback, card, hard, board, beard, award.