Random good picture Not show
2. Do one's level best.
3. Religion matters very much at a national level.
4. When are you taking A level/your A levels?
5. My current level of job satisfaction is pretty low.
6. All right. I'll level with you.
7. Investigative journalism presupposes some level of investigation.
8. Take the escalator down to the lower level.
9. First we have to lift the level of instruction.
10. The level of unemployment is rising.
11. Find level ground for the picnic table.
12. She shows a high level of technical competence.
13. Her weight went down to a satisfactory level.
14. You have to join the party at grass-roots level.
15. Use this technique to control your level of arousal.
16. There is already a high level of environmental contamination.
17. My office is at street level .
18. I have ten years' experience at senior management level.
19. Most of the population lives at subsistence level.
20. He reached ministerial level in the Diplomatic Service.
21. The village is 1,(sentencedict.com)000 meters above sea level.
22. Check the oil level in your car every week.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. Level off the shelves with a spirit level.
24. This shortsighted policy will level down university standards.
25. The stadium was 2275 metres above sea level.
26. He has also had managerial experience on every level.
27. A degree is prerequisite for employment at this level.
28. Watch the monitor and tell me if the level goes above forty decibels.
29. Surely such weighty matters merit a higher level of debate?
30. A careless word may kindle strife; a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.
More similar words: all levels, eleven, develop, developer, developing, revelation, development, developmental, developing countries, levity, relevant, elevator, novel, svelte, actively, envelope, traveler, relatively, effectively, exclusively, respectively, machiavellian, ever, even, event, every, fever, never, even now, for ever.