Random good picture Not show
1) You are a confounded nuisance. Stop pestering me.
2) His amazing recovery confounded the medical specialists.
3) His behaviour amazed and confounded her.
4) An elderly man from Hull has confounded doctors by recovering after he was officially declared dead.
5) His behaviour confounded her.
6) I always confounded him with his twin brother.
7) The sudden rise in share prices has confounded economists.
8) That confounded dog has run away again!
9) The bad election results confounded the previous government leaders.
10) The news has confounded our plans.
11) Her question completely confounded me.
12) The rise in share price confounded expectations.
13) The extraordinary election results confounded the government.
14) United's new striker confounded the critics with his third goal in as many games.
15) She confounded her critics and proved she could do the job.
16) You're a confounded nuisance!
17) What a confounded nuisance!
18) The dancer confounded her critics with a remarkable follow-up album.
19) The rise is particularly interesting because it confounded expectations.
20) You're far too inquisitive,(http://sentencedict.com/confounded.html) and a confounded nuisance.
21) Somehow those confounded binoculars were up at her eyes.
22) Can't move off this confounded sofa.
23) Dan's speedy recovery confounded the medical experts.
24) Where did that confounded dog get to?
25) The reports have puzzled and confounded some experts.
26) I used to have a boyfriend who continually confounded me by his ability to remember the most trivial remarks weeks later.
27) But the disease confounded everyone, vanishing in petulant defiance of all the elaborate preparations which had been made to accommodate it.
28) In particular, national desires to shift from import-replacing investments to export-creating ones may be confounded by administrative impossibility.
29) Partnerships are a radical intervention in a world stuck with its past, confounded by its present and fearful of its future.
30) The growth of the deserts Human ingenuity has often confounded the pessimists.
More similar words: founder, profound, under control, round and round, on foot, extended, under, confuse, round, under way, undergo, confess, confirm, confide, ground, around, come under, fall under, confront, conflict, round up, compound, round off, all round, expound, understand, undermine, undertake, confident, come round.