Random good picture Not show
1. The rest of us are reprimanded for even the smallest transgression, while he can get away with murder.
2. She was reprimanded by her teacher for biting another girl.
3. He was reprimanded by a teacher for talking in the corridor.
4. He was reprimanded for insufficient control.
5. I was severely reprimanded by my boss.
6. She was reprimanded for leaving the children unattended.
7. She was severely reprimanded for accepting the money.
8. The military court reprimanded him for failing to do his duty.
9. He was reprimanded for trying to go over the heads of senior officers.
10. She was reprimanded for failing to do her duty.
11. I find it belittle to be reprimanded by someone so much younger than me.
12. The subcommittee recommended Gingrich be reprimanded.
13. They not only reprimanded her, but made her undergo counseling sessions -- in other words, mandatory brain-washing.
14. These children are often nagged and reprimanded by their mothers even when they are behaving well.
15. The man was released after being officially reprimanded for illegal possession of a knife.
16. The hands, wandering hands, so often reprimanded, restrained, searched her body now.
17. The baffled executioners were severely reprimanded before getting another crack at Vincent.
18. Three players were officially reprimanded for fighting on the field.
19. In February it publicly reprimanded the insurer for failing to be tough enough with its agents.
20. The foreman reprimanded the workers severely for not following safety procedures.
21. He was fined ￡500 for each offence and reprimanded.
22. He was ultimately caught and properly reprimanded when a copious flow of blood signaled the sacrilegious act.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. Once he had forgotten to lock Mr Corcoran's office and had been harshly reprimanded.
24. Debra remembered as a very young child being severely reprimanded by her father.
25. The hapless Sidney Barnett was found guilty of assault and severely reprimanded by the court.
26. An example of a punishing event would be a child at school who is reprimanded for talking during lessons.
27. In May 1989, a registrar admitted a drink-driving charge and was severely reprimanded by the Lord Chancellor.
28. If approved, Gingrich would become the first speaker to be formally reprimanded by his colleagues.
29. If teachers' statements are constitutionally protected, they can not be reprimanded, transferred, or otherwise disciplined for making them.
30. Today, Dole and Barbour are gone and Gingrich stands diminished after having been reprimanded by the House for ethical misconduct.
More similar words: reprimand, primary, reprieve, reprisal, primarily, primary election, prime, grimace, minded, represent, reprobate, extended, confounded, surrounded, take pride in, entrepreneur, apprehended, representation, representative, commander, the private sector, commander in chief, independent, independence, be independent of, added, jaded, rim, crowded, dreaded.