Random good picture Not show
1. Good watch prevents misfortune.
3. Harm watch, harm catch.
5. I have detached the watch from the chain.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Watch out for that man.
7. He was robbed of his watch.
8. I cannot find my watch;I must have lost it.
9. Cry myself laugh to watch my own trouble.
10. To watch the sunrise must wait till dawn.
11. You ought to get your watch repaired.
12. My watch was smashed against the wall.
13. Watch out! Lee's in a belligerent mood.
14. No, I just like to watch.
15. He would sit quietly and watch what was happening.
16. The lighted dial of her watch said 1.20.
17. Inside the box was a gold watch.
18. Wind up your watch every day.
19. The man glanced nervously at his watch.
20. The police put a watch on the suspect's house.
21. The watch was cheap, but it goes quite well.
22. The thief robbed me of my watch.
23. My mother bought me a waterproof watch.
24. He was mad with me for losing his watch.
25. Neither watch works,they're both broken.
26. This is my watch, it's a Swiss one.
27. Do you mind if I watch?
28. Come round tonight and we'll watch a video.
29. I bust my watch this morning.
30. What time is it by your watch?