Random good picture Not show
1. The meeting extended late into the night.
2. France has greatly extended its influence in world affairs.
3. The computer uses extended memory.
4. She extended her right hand towards me.
5. The hot weather extended into October.
6. The headmaster extended our holiday by four days.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. A band of light rain and showers extended from the Canadian border to Central Texas.
8. The trip has been extended to include a few other events.
9. The oil well extended several hundreds of feet in depth.
10. After the Second World War the franchise was extended to all adults over eighteen.
11. The scheme will be extended throughout the country after a successful six-month pilot project.
12. We have extended the time limit for claims until July 30.
13. The carpenter extended the measuring tape as far as it would go.
14. The range of tog values has been extended to 15 togs.
15. His researches extended over five years.
16. The ancient Romans extended their empire into Asia.
17. The bird extended its wings in flight.
18. VAT may be extended to cover books.
19. They have extended the deadline by twenty-four hours.
20. The Indians have extended the hand of friendship .
21. Ties with extended kin vary from family to family.
22. George extended his hand .
23. The range could do with being extended.
24. The cold wave extended into April.
25. The country's trade extended from China to Europe.
26. They extended a warm welcome to me.
27. Straighten both legs until they are fully extended.
28. We wish to thank the people of Norway for the warm hospitality extended to us during our recent visit.
29. The pregnant woman in such a community has the support of all the womenfolk in her extended family.
30. There's more elbow room in the restaurant since they extended it.
More similar words: extend, extent, extensive, extension, to some extent, tender, tendency, independent, independence, external, gender, render, intend, attend, offender, contend, vendetta, defender, attend to, dependent, rendezvous, attendance, added, crowded, provided, dedicate, overcrowded, next, text, next to.