Random good picture Not show
1. He accused the British media of pursuing a vendetta against him.
2. She conducted a personal vendetta against me.
3. For years he pursued a vendetta against the Morris family.
4. This isn't about some petty artistic vendetta.
5. Sure, I have a vendetta against him and he has one against me.
6. When she testifies against them, one begins a vendetta against her.
7. The killing was the result of a long-standing vendetta over gambling profits.
8. It was a vendetta, any child would have seen that.
9. One of the gang members began a vendetta against her after she testified.
10. They've started a political vendetta against me because I told the truth.
11. Vendetta is no joke, you know.
12. I have no personal vendetta against Clarence Thomas.
13. His murder was a vendetta killing.
14. The two sides have been engaged in a bitter private vendetta .
15. He has accused the British media of pursuing a vendetta against him.
16. He saw himself as the victim of a personal vendetta being waged by his political enemies.
17. The vice president said the cartoonist has a personal vendetta against him.
18. Jobs in the opencast sector are at risk from the vendetta against opencast mining conducted by the Labour party.
19. Five hours is much shorter than normal Voice over Cotwold Council officers say they're not running a vendetta against the Hintons.
20. Ellis claims he is the victim of a conspiracy with a personal vendetta against him.
21. Even when the Government have closed the pits,[sentencedict.com] their vendetta against our communities continues.
22. Sniffen, 54, denies the charges, saying Harris and other former volunteers have launched a vendetta against him.
23. However a tragic accident shatters Giuseppe's dreams and the Palucci vendetta is spawned.
24. What reason can there be other than the Tory party's vendetta against our coal mining communities?
25. West Yorkshire police emphasised yesterday that no evidence had emerged to link the killing to any vendetta or previous trouble.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. The recent bombings may be a sign of a renewed vendetta between rival separatists.
27. The action of aiming a rifle can have many reasons and a vendetta is only one of many possibilities.
28. The lure of mutual profit wiped out, at least temporarily, their personal vendetta.
29. In closed-door sessions with House Republicans, Gingrich blamed his ethics problems on a Democratic political vendetta.
30. Many diplomats privately accused her of having a personal vendetta against Boutros-Ghali.
More similar words: independent, independence, in detail, vendor, render, gender, tender, offender, tendency, defender, extended, dependent, rendezvous, get the better of, gotta, detect, detail, attach, attack, detailed, cottage, detective, pittance, attach to, letter, settle, better, setting, get together, settle for.