1. First think, and then speak.
2. Facts speak louder than words.
without thinking is shooting without aiming.
of angels and you will hear their wings.
5. Hear twice before you speak
6. Children and fools speak
7. See no evil, hear no evil[sentencedict.com], speak
8. Never speak
ill of the dead.
9. When guns speak
it is too late to argue.
10. Ale will make a cat speak
11. Think today and speak tomorrow.
12. Think much, speak
little, and write less.
13. When all men speak
no man hears.
14. One may think that dares not speak
[Talk] of the devil and he will appear.
16. As a man’s heart is[sentencedict.com], so does he speak
17. Light troubles speak
; great troubles keep silent.
18. Actions speak louder than words.
softly and carry a big stick.
20. All are not friends that speak
21. When the heart is full, the tongue will speak
22. Light troubles speak
; great troubles are silent.
23. False tongue will hardly speak
24. Be swift to hear, slow to speak
25. Speak less and listen more.
26. He cannot speak
well that cannot hold his tongue.
27. A false tongue will hardly speak
28. A fool may sometimes speak
to the purpose.
29. Don't speak
all you know, but know all you speak.
30. A man has two ears and one mouth that he may hear much and speak
1. I've always wanted to be able to speak Japanese.
2. He never condescends to speak to me.
3. Choking back my anger, I tried to speak calmly.
4. 'Can he speak German?' 'Yes, he's fluent.'
5. The President agreed to speak to the waiting journalists.
6. Don't speak bad about other people.
7. I'd like to speak to Mr. Sato, please.
8. Please speak more clearly, we can't hear you.
9. I can't speak Japanese at all.
10. After a few moments' consideration, he began to speak.
11. I found myself unable to speak.
12. Please speak a little more slowly.
13. She didn't speak loudly because she was so shy.
14. Can I speak with you for a minute?
15. After some hesitation one of them began to speak.
16. May I speak with Mr. Sato?
17. It's rude to speak when you're eating.
18. The President refused to speak to the waiting journalists.
19. Speak up! I can't hear you.
20. 'Do you know him?' 'Not to speak to.'
21. He is due to speak this evening.
22. I always blush when I speak in public.
23. I can read French but I can't speak it.
24. A few of us speak French.
25. 'Can I speak to Susan?' 'Speaking.'
26. That's no way to speak to your mother!
27. Would you speak up a little, please?
28. His breathing was laboured, and he could hardly speak.
29. We've told our daughter not to speak to strangers.
30. People in different countries speak different languages.