Random good picture Not show
4. Your writing is hard to read.
5. Only Tommy and I have read the book.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. There are a couple more files to read first.
7. Read the on-screen lyrics and sing along.
8. I read about it in the paper.
9. She listened closely while he read the letter.
10. Do you read many French authors?
11. As long as they read, short but fickle.
12. He could barely read and write.
13. Which newspaper do you read regularly?
14. His tutor encouraged him to read widely in philosophy.
15. He read a poem in his native language.
16. She read the letter more carefully the second time.
17. You shouldn't believe everything you read.
18. Tony Benn's diaries are a rollicking read.
19. The light is too dim for me to read.
20. He likes to read detective stories.
21. She peered at the tag to read the price.
22. This light is too dim to read by.
23. I've read practically all of his books.
24. We were astounded to read your letter.
25. There is a great deal of difference between the eager man who wants to read a book(sentencedict.com), and the tired man who wants a book to read.
27. I would rather be a poor man in a garret with plenty of good books to read than a king who did not love reading.
More similar words: reader, thread, readily, already, get ready, spread out, already in, widespread, head, lead, plead, head up, steady, leader, head for, head on, deadly, lead to, ahead of, forehead, go ahead, get ahead, leading, headline, lead up to, deadline, steadily, area, instead of, head office.