Random good picture Not show
2. Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or idealism.
6. Whether we can stay in this situation is debatable.
7. Whether you fail or fly, at least you tried.
8. I doubted whether the story is true.
9. Check whether a fuse has blown.
10. Look whether the postman has been yet.
11. It is arguable whether the rebels will knuckle under.
12. I was in a quandary about whether to go.
13. I wasn't sure whether you'd like it.
14. Ask him whether he can come or not.
15. The world exists, whether you like it or not.
16. Maurice asked me whether I needed any help.
17. I do not care whether it rains or not.
18. I am doubtful whether she is still alive.
19. Put it dissolve into zero, whether not become poison.
20. We don't know whether he's alive or dead.
21. The computer verified that/whether the data was loaded correctly.
22. He seemed undecided whether to go or stay.
23. I'm not sure whether I should tell you this.
24. I'll see whether she's at home .
25. Adam enquired politely whether they had enjoyed the show.
26. Whether the protests will cease remains to be seen.
27. The committee assesses whether a building is worth preserving.
28. We're still dithering over whether to marry.
30. The people may safely be trusted to hear everything true and false, and to form a correct judgment,Were it fall to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers of newspapers without a government,[http://sentencedict.com] I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.
More similar words: at the thought of, when, where, wheat, wherein, whereas, aesthetic, all the time, rhetoric, by the time, on the table, even when, elsewhere, at the time of, overwhelm, wheelchair, for the time being, overwhelming, together, go together, see that, method, ethnic, ethics, get hold of, get together, altogether, ethical, nonetheless, together with.