Synonym: apt, disposed, given, minded, tending. Similar words: reminder, independent, independence, be independent of, extended, confounded, surrounded, mind. Meaning: ['maɪndɪd] adj. 1. (used in combination) mentally oriented toward something specified 2. (used in combination) being of a specified kind of inclination or disposition 3. (usually followed by `to') naturally disposed toward.
Random good picture Not show
1. He could do it if he were so minded.
2. You can do anything if you are so minded.
3. You are really absent - minded.
4. I'm not very politically minded.
5. I'm not very mechanically minded .
6. Nobody really minded much about what happened to them.
7. She minded very much that he had not come.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. I wouldn't have minded if she'd asked me first.
9. Designers are becoming more and more commercially minded.
10. She never minded how hot it was.
11. He's always been mechanically minded.
12. He minded that he hadn't been asked.
13. She was minded to accept their offer.
14. She stayed at home and minded the baby.
15. He wouldn't have minded so much if she'd told him the truth.
16. He is always absent - minded and sometimes even forgets to lace up his shoes.
17. A notoriously absent - minded professor was one day observed walking along the street with one foot continually in the gutter, the other on the pavement.
18. It is advisable to take an open - minded approach to new ideas.
19. All, right - minded ` people will be surely shocked by this outrage.
20. Our bloody - minded foreman wouldn't give us a tea break.
21. I never minded basking in my wife's reflected glory .
22. The absent - minded professor forgot to get off at Newcastle and was taken on to Edinburgh.
23. She says that some people are narrow minded.
24. Though whether he minded or not I'd no idea.
25. He could do it well if he were so minded.
26. The Home Office said at that time that it was minded to reject his application for political asylum.
27. Anyone can be an astrologer as long as they are mathematically minded.
28. They had thought the boys wouldn't mind sharing; as it turned out, they minded bitterly.
29. The government could change the law if they were so minded.
30. He is loathed by some of the more traditionally minded officers.
More similar words: reminder, independent, independence, be independent of, extended, confounded, surrounded, mind, index, hinder, indeed, remind, mind you, cylinder, in detail, never mind, undermine, keep in mind, bear in mind, kindergarten, added, dreaded, crowded, dedicate, provided, deductive, overcrowded, kind, find, india.