Random good picture Not show
1. We saw smoke suspended in the still air.
2. A painting of Ingres was suspended on the wall.
3. The project was suspended because of the shortage of fund.
4. A UN official said aid programs will be suspended until there's adequate protection for relief convoys.
5. Tom is suspended from school for a week for bad conduct.
6. Sailings were suspended in the high winds.
7. She lay in a state of suspended animation, waiting for dawnlight, when she would rise.
8. Funding for the new building has been temporarily suspended.
9. The ferry service has been suspended for the day because of bad weather.
10. Her body was found suspended by a rope.
11. John was given a four-month suspended sentence.
12. Sales of the drug will be suspended until more tests are completed.
13. A lamp was suspended from the ceiling above us.
14. A lamp was suspended from the ceiling.
15. The lamp was suspended from the ceiling.
16. After the explosion dust was suspended in the air.
17. Several employees were suspended amid allegations that financial improprieties had been committed.
18. The policeman was suspended while the complaint was investigated.
19. We suspended the building work during the rain.
20. He suspended the constitution and assumed dictatorial powers.
21. He was suspended by his feet and beaten with metal bars.
22. All mail deliveries were suspended during the strike.
23. The two police officers have been suspended until an enquiry is carried out.
24. The Lawn Tennis Association suspended Mr Castle from the British team.
25. He was suspended for using a banned substance .
26. The British government has now suspended humanitarian aid to the area.
27. The football player was red-carded and suspended from the game.
28. When he suspended the constitution and dissolved Congress,[Sentencedict] he had the imprimatur of the armed forces.
29. Smoke hung suspended in the still air.
30. A large light was suspended from the ceiling.
More similar words: suspend, suspect, independent, independence, be independent of, spend, extended, spending, apprehended, dependent, suspicion, suspicious, minded, reprimanded, confounded, surrounded, depend on, sender, tender, gender, render, dispensable, compendium, depending, impending, offender, dependable, engender, vendetta, tendency.