Random good picture Not show
1) The courtyard is surrounded on three sides by stables.
2) She was surrounded by reporters.
3) Will found himself immediately surrounded by screaming fans.
4) Troops have surrounded the town.
5) The house was surrounded by a tall, wooden fence.
6) He left the hotel surrounded by crowds of journalists.
7) The sun was surrounded by a golden haze.
8) He was surrounded by temptations.
9) A cordon of police surrounded the building.
10) The President arrived surrounded by his minders.
11) The original builders surrounded the city by a wall.
12) The estate is surrounded by high stone walls.
13) The field was surrounded by trees.
14) The lake is surrounded with / by trees.
15) They were immediately surrounded by the mob.
16) We grew up in the countryside, surrounded by the beauties of nature.
17) A crowd surrounded him.
18) The house was surrounded by trees and invisible from the road.
19) As a child I was surrounded by love and kindness.
20) The castle is on an island surrounded by a deep lake.
21) The usual hoopla surrounded the arrival of the pop star.
22) In the sun, in the most gorgeous die surrounded by next die,but be elated Mi open to the mandala.
23) Our army completely surrounded and corked up the enemy stronghold.
24) In London, where I grew up, we were surrounded by bomb sites.
25) Police surrounded the courthouse.
26) The small churchyard was surrounded by a rusted wrought-iron fence.
27) The cable has a copper wire surrounded by a plastic sheath.
28) The house is surrounded by vast tracts of woodland.
29) The factory is surrounded by electric fencing.
30) It was surrounded with heaps of combustible materials.
More similar words: surround, surrounding, confounded, round and round, round, around, ground, founder, round off, all round, round up, go around, all around, come round, get around, background, middle ground, on the grounds of, revolve around, around the corner, extended, under, bound, under way, undergo, fall under, come under, expound, compound, undermine.