Random good picture Not show
2. He didn't allow any word to escape his lips.
3. We must allow for his being late.
4. They did not allow the serfs any freedom.
5. Allow me to introduce myself.
6. Allow the soup to simmer gently for ten minutes.
7. Allow the meat to thaw properly before cooking it.
8. Allow 28 days for delivery.
9. His parents won't allow him to stay out late.
10. I don't think he would allow it.
11. His parents don't allow him out on Sunday.
12. Interviews allow you to assess the suitability of candidates.
13. You have not understood; allow me to elucidate.
14. My boss doesn't allow me to use the telephone.
15. You should allow for her poor eyesight.
16. The school will only allow this in special circumstances.
17. Allow me to pose several questions.
18. Allow me to introduce my wife.
19. We cannot allow such behaviour to continue unchecked.
20. Allow plenty of time to get to your destination.
21. She won't allow herself to be dictated to.
22. We do not allow smoking in the hall.
23. I can not allow you to do that.
24. My world only allow your presence!
25. Most stores will allow the purchaser to exchange goods.
26. Allow me to present my former teacher to you.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. You'd better allow for the members voting against you.
28. Add the mint and allow the flavours to mingle.
29. He stood back to allow us to enter.