Random good picture Not show
1. This cafe is a rendezvous for writers and artists.
2. We have a rendezvous for next week, don't we?
3. We'll rendezvous at the railway station tomorrow afternoon.
4. He made a rendezvous with her in Times Square.
5. I have a rendezvous with Peter at a restaurant on the harbour.
6. I had almost decided to keep my rendezvous with Tony.
7. She wondered where they were going to rendezvous afterwards.
8. This restaurant is a popular rendezvous for local artists.
9. We'll rendezvous with James in Nicosia.
10. I had a secret rendezvous with John that evening.
11. Boats picked us up at pre-arranged rendezvous.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. This club is a rendezvous for writers.
13. The cafe is a popular rendezvous for young lovers.
14. She made the rendezvous with only minutes to spare.
15. He didn't recognize the address of the rendezvous.
16. Their rendezvous would be the Penta Hotel at Heathrow Airport.
17. The two platoons will rendezvous in the woods as planned.
18. The plan was to rendezvous with him on Sunday afternoon.
19. The undercover agents went to the rendezvous knowing that it might be a trap.
20. The lovers met at a secret rendezvous in the park.
21. The platoon made its way to the pre-arranged rendezvous in the desert.
22. They decided to rendezvous the two teams at the club.
23. The police arranged to rendezvous with their informant at a disused warehouse.
24. This was the rendezvous for every ethnic group.
25. I had a rendezvous in the dark.
26. Sinatra was going to rendezvous with the ex-Mrs.
27. Their plan for a Paris rendezvous had collapsed.
28. Maria and Glass rendezvous with Leonard at Tempelhof airport.
29. Although it was late,(sentencedict.com) there was still enough time to keep the rendezvous.
30. It was the first occasion when they had both found it possible to keep a rendezvous.
More similar words: render, independent, independence, nervous, trend, tender, gender, offender, defender, tendency, vendetta, extended, dependent, tremendous, in favour of, arena, rent, parent, rental, parental, apparent, current, inherent, wander, index, under, parenting, currency, awareness, grandparent.