Random good picture Not show
2. I am studying spectral classification.
3. The classification of bony fish is extremely complicated.
4. These things belong in a different classification.
5. It belongs in a different classification.
6. Do you understand the system of classification used in ornithology?
7. There is a hierarchy in the classification of all living creatures.
8. The classification of additives by 'E' number is made under an EC directive.
9. Table 3.1 provides a classification of such institutions.
10. Its very existence had the highest classification.
11. This brings us back to the purpose of classification.
12. Classification as a linking device or pivot.
13. A lower classification does not imply lower standards.
14. This has been demonstrated with a bird classification system.
15. They provide coding, classification and lists of parts.
16. The colonic carcinomas were staged using Dukes's classification.
17. Scope Classification of capital instruments Debt Convertible debt 22.
18. This thematic classification is not without its drawbacks.
19. Apart from any other objection, a different classification would be reached if the characters were used in a different sequence.
20. Our threefold classification of participant, subject, and parochial is only the beginning of a classification of political cultures.
21. In parallel with the work of the classification theorists, general systems theory has evolved to consider similar problems.
22. Moreover although, with hindsight, such a classification appears scientifically absurd it is zoologically perfectly sensible.
23. This classification fits some university courses well, but it is now inadequate for the system as a whole.
24. The rooms are of the standard expected from a hotel in a higher classification.
25. It is therefore in many ways an ideal empirical test bed for assessing the validity of Pahl's classification in the 1980s.
26. Given the standard revenue account above there are two further issues which this objective versus subjective classification introduces.
27. This chapter considers each of these components of a classification scheme in turn.
28. I am using this fact as an excuse to evade the problem and leave it out of the classification altogether.
29. Facet analysis underlies the structure[sentencedict.com/classification.html], but is not emphasized by facet indicators as in a more conventional faceted classification scheme.
30. Notation has an important impact on the effectiveness of a classification scheme.
More similar words: intensification, clarification, classified, ratification, gratification, specification, justification, qualification, nullification, certification, quantification, personification, identification, esterification, desertification, classify, classical, neoclassical, classic, indication, medication, dedication, vindication, implication, application, publication, intoxication, communication, prevarication, telecommunications.