Random good picture Not show
1. There must have been a computer malfunction.
2. The drug caused a malfunction in the brain.
3. Results have been delayed owing to a malfunction in the computer.
4. Inexplicably, the usually reliable pumps started to malfunction and finally broke down.
5. Investigators discovered a malfunction in the propeller pitch control and a worn part in a propeller control system on the left engine.
6. More recent research has revealed that genetic malfunction can be caused by chemical carcinogens that convert normal genes into cancerous ones.
7. The Fortress, N620L, suffered a gear extension malfunction during an airborne sortie and could not extend its right main wheel.
8. No evidence of any disconnection or malfunction of the aileron system prior to ground impact was found.
9. Others, however, will develop a chronic and progressive malfunction of the liver that may lead to total liver failure.
10. Graves's disease is a malfunction of the body's immune system whereby antibodies mistakenly attack the thyroid gland.
11. It could also cause liver and kidney malfunction and attack the central nervous system.
12. There are other dates on which systems could malfunction. Such as?
13. This heat can cause certain circuit-board components to malfunction or fail altogether.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. The malfunction of normal genes can be occasioned by the effective field influence of a chemical carcinogen located outside the cell.
15. Hospitalize immediately if pump malfunction suspected.
16. Reduce the shutdown time of production caused by malfunction.
17. Slang term relating to malfunction of computer program.
18. The date was lost due to a software malfunction.
19. In some cases, the malfunction caused cars to uncontrollably.
20. Hardware Malfunction, call your hardware vend or for support.
21. To diagnose and obviate equipment malfunction.
22. A mistake or malfunction that can a computer program.
23. The radiation can damage microprocessors and computer memories, causing them to malfunction.
24. Shortly before the crash the pilot had reported a malfunction of the aircraft's navigation system.
25. There is a comprehensive range of information before them and their practised eye quickly detects any malfunction.
26. She said it is not uncommon for the ride to malfunction at least once a year.
27. The investigators found no evidence of a defect or malfunction that could have caused the destruction of the aircraft.
28. More importantly, the display highlights any system or area experiencing abnormal conditions, whether plant malfunction or unacceptable ambience levels.
29. This is because owners of four-wheel-drive vehicles seem to suffer some sort of brain malfunction whenever roads conditions are bad.
30. We should not forget our animal origins or our brain's capacity to malfunction or the hidden potential of the unconscious mind.
More similar words: function, and function, functional, sanction, distinction, action, section, auction, fiction, renunciation, reaction, reduction, fraction, election, objection, infection, selection, reflection, production, attraction, protection, collection, prediction, take action, conviction, inspection, projection, connection, restriction, interaction.