Random good picture Not show
1. He glowered at me but said nothing.
2. She glowered at him disapprovingly.
3. He sat glowering at his opponent.
4. Nicola stared at Tom, who glowered back.
5. She glowered across the table at me.
6. He stood behind her, eyes glowering.
7. There's no point glowering at me like that - you know the rules.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
8. She jutted her chin out aggressively as she glowered back at him.
9. He glowered and glared, but she steadfastly refused to look his way.
10. If you neglect them, the bleating ingrates may glower at you or even have the nerve to die off!
11. So is a fierce, hostile glower or a series of frightened, bewildered glances.
12. All Angus did was pull his robe tighter around him and slump in one of the high-backed chairs to glower at us.
13. Lifelikely frighten a person, absolutely elephant really have an individual to glower is having eyes fixeding on you to see similar!
14. The presidency is less an office than a performance: Who saw the gloom and glower behind Eisenhower's incandescent grin?
15. The man-eater of other is an astonishment first, begin to be inspected to explorer glower photograph next!
16. The man - eater of other an astonishment first, begin to be inspected to explorer glower photograph next!
17. Please, young women, smile or simper or smirk or grin, glower or glare, or just mope about if you like, but for the love of God, please put away the duck face.
18. Experts say the findings indicate that smiling men do not appear to be as strong, powerful or masculine as those who glower or who seem arrogant.
19. Narcissa murmured a word of thanks, whilst Bellatrix said nothing , but continued to glower at Snape.
20. It is better for such countries to prosper inside the market system than glower outside it.
21. The members of Club Med no longer need to glower across the table at each other.
22. "Of course I know there's someone in there!" she snapped, placing her free hand on her hip and gracing Sosuke with a glower.
23. The presidency is less a performance: Who saw the gloom and glower behind Eisenhower's incandescent grin?