Random good picture Not show
1. We should put aside and postpone all other reforms; that we have but one task-----the istruction of the people, the diffusion of education, the ecourgement of science----on that day a great step will have then been taken in our rgenerion.
2. They decided to postpone their holiday until next year.
3. Happiness is not something you postpone for the future. It is something you design for the present.
4. He decided to postpone the expedition until the following day.
5. Because of the weather, we have to postpone the sports meeting.
6. I, for one, would prefer to postpone the meeting.
7. The only practicable alternative is to postpone the meeting.
8. The committee judged it advisable to postpone the meeting.
9. We'll have to postpone the meeting until next week.
10. Anderson repeated his request that we postpone the meeting.
11. It won't hurt to postpone the meeting.
12. Lacking money, they had to postpone their plan.
13. Let's postpone making adecision until we have more information.
14. The company has decided to postpone its flotation on the stock market until next year.
15. They've decided to postpone having a family for a while.
16. They sportingly agreed to postpone the race until our boat was repaired.
17. They have agreed to postpone repayment of the loan to a future unspecified date.
18. A few technical glitches forced us to postpone the demonstration.
19. It won't hurt to postpone the matter for a few days.
20. It was an unpopular decision to postpone building the new hospital.
21. Ministers are using delaying tactics to postpone the report yet again.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. Ruth wrote at once[sentencedict.com], asking Maria to postpone her visit.
23. It is totally out of the question to postpone the midnight deadline.
24. If nobody objects, we'll postpone the meeting till next week.
25. The commander decided to postpone the big push until the spring.
26. I figured you might postpone it.
27. We ended up having to postpone our vacation.
28. He decided to postpone thinking about it.
29. I've got rather a full week next week - could we postpone our meeting?
30. The meeting was supposed to take place on Tuesday, but we've had to postpone it.
More similar words: poster, post-war, postcard, postmortem, ex post facto, preposterous, outpour, first prize, the first person, in the first place, keep on, ponder, opponent, component, respond, sponsor, response, enter upon, respondent, pose, spontaneous, cost, lost, most, host, boost, ghost, impose, compose, suppose.