Random good picture Not show
(1) He is niggardly of money.
(2) Forced by hunger, he worked for the most niggardly pay.
(3) Banks have been niggardly in approving loans.
(4) Congress has ever been niggardly when little or no evidence of electoral sentiment is presented to justify more generous appropriations.
(5) I don't want to seem niggardly.
(6) Nice calculation is a niggardly thing.
(7) Forced by hunger, I worked for niggardly pay.
(8) He was made to be niggardly and reckless.
(9) He is not niggardly of praise.
(10) You must sacrifice your poor, squawking, niggardly individuality.
(11) He is niggardly with his money.
(12) Be not niggardly of what costs thee nothing , as courtesy , counsel(Sentencedict.com), & countenance.
(13) She was not niggardly in praising " Maoism " and Mao.
(14) The niggardly husband never gave her enough money for food.
(15) It'seems he a litter niggardly, but if a woman do such action may reasonable.
(16) Don't be niggardly; you can afford to share your good fortune.
(17) Officials say the EU, which is supposed to provide most of the food needs, is being particularly niggardly.
(18) As her land investments grew in amount and number, she became insanely niggardly in personal expenditure.
More similar words: haggard, inwardly, hardly any, regardless, regardless of, upwardly mobile, regard, garden, as regards, regarding, in regard to, avant-garde, with regard to, baggage, bigger, wiggle, trigger, hurdle, night, badly, at night, nigeria, by night, loudly, deadly, nightmare, midnight, rapidly, overnight, denigrate.