Random good picture Not show
1. She had an audition for drama school.
2. It was good drama, but historically inaccurate.
3. Millions follow this hospital drama twice a week.
4. A new hit drama will be stagged next week.
5. He has written a historical drama.
6. He lectured on modern drama.
7. Her life was full of drama.
8. She entertained the children with stories, songs and drama.
9. She has been acclaimed for the TV drama "Prime Suspect".
10. The school encourages free expression in art, drama and creative writing.
11. He plays a Russian spy in the comedy drama 'Sleepers'.
12. Her drama teacher is confident Julie is a star in the making.
13. Last year, the programme scooped the Best Drama award.
14. We ought to start up a drama group.
15. It is drama featuring fictional characters.
16. This is a drama that does not play well.
17. He went to drama school on a scholarship.
18. It was a courtroom drama set in the 1960s.
19. We discovered a mutual interest in drama.
20. The biggest makeover has been in TV drama.
21. After leaving drama school I joined a repertory company.
22. He acted his part very well in the French drama.
23. The company was striking out in new directions in the field of drama.
24. A storm - tossed ship was painted on the backdrop for the first act of the modern drama named Pirate.
25. The show was a wonderful amalgam of dance, music and drama.
26. Life is like a theatre. Everyone is the protagonist of its own drama.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. "Kathleen" was, as its 1892 subtitle asserted, "An Irish Drama".
28. He feels that there is not enough stress on drama at the school.
29. The Elizabethan period was the golden age of English drama.
30. Our English course is divided into modules on poetry, drama, and novels.
More similar words: dramatic, dramatically, as a man, damage, frame, rampage, grammar, program, alma mater, a matter of, scramble, framework, draw, drag, drain, draft, programming, draw up, draw out, drawer, draw on, draw in, drag on, drag in, as a matter of fact, drawing, draw back, withdraw, withdrawal, carbohydrate.