Random good picture Not show
1. Temperature can be measured precisely.
2. In hot weather the temperature gets very high.
3. Let me check your temperature.
4. Yesterday the town reached its highest ever February temperature.
5. The temperature ranges from zero to ten degrees.
6. Now, I will take your temperature.
7. The temperature is up today.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. The temperature suddenly dropped to zero.
9. Once water begins to boil,its temperature no longer rises.
10. Instruments constantly monitor temperature and humidity.
11. The heating system has an automatic temperature control.
12. The temperature has risen five degrees.
13. The temperature fluctuates from day to day.
14. The temperature went down to minus ten last night.
15. The temperature is going up; will the snow melt?
16. Pressure varies directly with temperature and inversely with volume.
17. Liquid nitrogen boils at a very low temperature.
18. The temperature drops below zero.
19. Do you have a high temperature?
20. I have a high temperature.
21. Use a thermometer to gauge the temperature.
22. Keep the wine at room temperature.
23. Heat the oven to a temperature of 200?C .
24. The body adjusts itself to changes of temperature.
25. The storm sent the temperature down.
26. Lead fuses at a low temperature.
27. Body temperature can fluctuate if you are ill.
28. The temperature is now minus 5 degrees.
29. Mercury is a liquid at room temperature.
30. The temperature can reach 40?C in the shade.
More similar words: tempestuous, feature, in nature, by nature, creature, signature, legislature, temple, temporal, temporary, contretemps, contemplate, contemporary, caveat emptor, naturally, naturalist, apparatus, capture, venture, gesture, lecture, mixture, picture, culture, texture, in future, structure, departure, adventure, sculpture.