Synonym: air, bill, call-up, check, drawing, enlistment, enrollment, induction, note, outline, recruitment, sketch, wind. Similar words: craft, aircraft, year after year, after, draw, drag, go after, after all. Meaning: [drɑːft] n. 1. a document ordering the payment of money; drawn by one person or bank on another 2. a current of air (usually coming into a room or vehicle) 3. a preliminary sketch of a design or picture 4. a serving of drink (usually alcoholic) drawn from a keg 5. preliminary version of a written work 6. the depth of a vessel's keel below the surface (especially when loaded) 7. a regulator for controlling the flow of air in a fireplace 8. a dose of liquid medicine 9. compulsory military service 10. a large and hurried swallow 11. the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling. v. 1. draw up an outline or sketch for something 2. engage somebody to enter the army 3. make a blueprint of.
Random good picture Not show
1. The legislation is still in draft form.
2. He avoided the draft because of a foot injury.
3. She produced an initial draft of her plans.
4. They agreed on a draft resolution.
5. I've made a rough draft of the letter.
6. This is only the first draft of my speech.
7. This is only the draft of my speech, but what do you think of it?
8. She has drawn a draft for $ 500 against you.
9. I felt a cold draft and the candle started to flicker.
10. The latest draft of the agreement codifies the panel's decision.
11. I read the first draft and thought it was very good.
12. They presented their draft to the president, who looked it over[sentencedict.com], nodded and signed it.
13. I'm supposed to have handed in a first draft of my dissertation.
14. The draft agreement will be available two weeks before the meeting.
15. They are trying to rush through the draft resolution before the general election.
16. You pay for the car by banker's draft in the local currency.
17. We decided to abandon the first draft of the report and start over.
18. That year's draft was the largest ever.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. I'll draft a letter for you.
20. She draft out a plan for them.
21. Close the door and shut out that draft!
22. These details were not included in the preliminary draft.
23. First do a rough draft of your essay.
24. The assembly was mandated to draft a constitution.
25. The document is still in draft form.
26. The pub has several good beers on draft.
27. Mellor cast an eye over the draft for inaccuracies.
28. They began to draft legislation.
29. Please find enclosed a copy of the draft document.
30. We edited out some unnecessary words or sentences from the draft.
More similar words: craft, aircraft, year after year, after, draw, drag, go after, after all, drama, drain, draw out, draw in, drag on, drag in, draw up, drawer, draw on, look after, afterward, take after, drawing, dramatic, withdraw, draw back, one after another, after a while, after school, withdrawal, dramatically, carbohydrate.