Random good picture Not show
1. The bomb had left a swathe of the town centre in ruins.
2. The combine had cut a swathe around the edge of the field.
3. These people represent a broad/wide swathe of public opinion.
4. The storm cut a swathe through the village.
5. The mountains rose above a swathe of thick cloud.
6. We cut a swathe through the dense undergrowth.
7. A swathe of sunlight lay across the floor.
8. A series of bribery scandals has cut a swathe through the government.
9. Building the tunnel would involve cutting a great swathe through the forest.
10. Unemployment is cutting a wide swathe through the West.
11. Doomsday cuts a swathe across the States and takes on Superman in a clash of the titans.
12. He took out his knife and cut a swathe to the hollow.
13. The industrial age cut its own swathe across the island, and deeply cut marble and copper quarries scar many hillsides.
14. They cut a swathe through the massed black-clad warriors, and then turning swiftly trampled back over their disorganized ranks.
15. The village was lit by a swathe of sunlight which cut through the morning mist.
16. There was a new swathe of light among the stars.
17. The storm cut a swathe through the forest.
18. The storm cut a swathe through southern England.
19. A huge swathe of Dantewada, where no roads penetrate the forest,(http://sentencedict.com/swathe.html) remains outside the government's control.
20. Outside the city a swathe of farmland the size of Portugal has been destroyed.
21. Fierce internal rows , plus a swathe of corruption scandals, led to the dismissal of the government.
22. This time the front door was open and a swathe of sunlight lay across the red-tiled floor.
23. The original payoff for building the railway was a swathe of the adjoining land.
24. Just inside the entrance proper, the sea slices a vicious swathe inland, describing almost a half-circle.
25. I went back to the States and was going to cut my swathe in society in Washington.
26. Feeling was dead set against the idea of a new road cutting a swathe through the countryside.
27. It was like a smile, it was like a little Eden of thoughtful pleasure: a swathe of allotments.
28. Only the water itself, its wildly fluctuating level carving a swathe of devastation along the shore, betrays the deception.
29. FLOODWATERS have lain waste to an almost unbelievably large swathe of Pakistan.
30. Bill tried to show off and cut a big swathe with Ann.