Random good picture Not show
1. We can deduce a conclusion from the premise.
2. What can we deduce from these figures?
3. Love soaked in paper, deduce sadness.
4. We cannot deduce very much from these figures.
5. We can deduce a lot from what people spend their money on.
6. Using the evidence available it is possible to deduce quite a lot about how these people lived.
7. Can we deduce from your silence that you do not approve?
8. We deduce from his behaviour that he is trying to gain attention.
9. What did Darwin deduce from the presence of these species?
10. The police were able to deduce where the fugitive was hiding.
11. What are we to deduce from these remarkable observations?
12. So I deduce that you feel pain.
13. From these we can deduce the rest.
14. We could not deduce it from within our universe.
15. It would, however,(http://Sentencedict.com) be incorrect to deduce that in the nineteenth century only outright deception was commented upon.
16. Darwin's observations led him to deduce that plants and animals could adapt to their surroundings.
17. You can not deduce from the fact that it was happening at the same time that it was a cause.
18. A more realistic alternative is to deduce which characteristics of organizations have the most impact on accounting.
19. One can not use the fundamental laws to deduce human behavior, for the reasons I have explained.
20. The police surgeon was able to deduce the probable time of death from the temperature of the body.
21. I deduce a mental breakdown, remedial retirement and a less stressful job among the daffodils.
22. It is easy to deduce that other systems do, too; many targets are being hit again and again.
23. You would deduce that the lymphocytes, having specific receptors, would be selectively concentrated at that site.
24. Can astronomers deduce, from the chemical composition of the leftover stars, how big it was?
25. In Brouwerian logic, one can not deduce from the falsity of the non-existence of some object that the object actually exists!
26. The implication follows: If a zoologist can deduce which parasite is present, a female roach probably can as well.
27. The child must phrase questions with care, compare and record answers, sift evidence and deduce the identity of the criminal.
28. What new developments in science would he be able to deduce from the features of my automobile and its contents?
29. This contract was, perhaps, the only evidence from which I could deduce Helmut's hurt.
30. Whatever happens, either we obtain an efficient solution or we can deduce that there are no efficient solutions.